Saturday 20 June 2009

White Loft Bunk Bed

A white loft bunk bed is perfect for an only child. Why deprive your child of his or her bunk bed just because they don't have a brother or sister. Don't do it. I'm an only child and I loved my loft bed. You don't have to have two twin beds one over the other, although if you do then your kid can have a friend round for a sleep over. Why not have a loft bunk bed where your boy or girl sleeps up on the top bunk and underneath is their work desk for home work. Alternatively if you have a girl she might want a vanity mirror for playing make up.

Perhaps you will use the space below as a storage area. You could set up a clothes rail to hang all their outfits, or set up some bookcases if they're into reading. When I was young the area below my bunk was laid out with cushions and that's where I sat and read. If your child is younger why not cordon off the lower area with curtains or some other material so that they can have their own private den. Be imaginative, think like a child and let them have the bunk bed they will love and thank you for.

No comments:

Post a Comment